TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read fully to understand our terms.
Policies & Procedures:
• The time of the coaching sessions and/or location will be determined and scheduled by Coach and Client once coaching agreement has been established. The Client will schedule all agreed upon “as needed calls” with the Coach 1 week in advance. Calls will be initiate by the Client.
• Prior to each session, Client will determine the Session Agenda. Client will be required to email the Coach the agenda and any additional information desired 48 hours prior to each session.
• Client will attend all sessions promptly and with an intention to be focused, engaged and ready to take action.
• Feedback is necessary for both Coach and Client. It is critical to be open and transparent with thoughts, feelings, and preferences before, during, and after coaching sessions.
• It is the Client's responsibility to notify the Coach 48 hours in advance of the scheduled calls/meetings to reschedule or cancel.
• Coach reserves the right to bill Client for a missed meeting. Coach will attempt in good faith to reschedule the missed meeting.
• Either the Client or the Coach may terminate this agreement at any time with written notice.
• After the Coaching program has begun, any unused sessions will not be refunded, but may be rescheduled for up to 12 months after the initial payment.
• Refunds requested in writing prior to the beginning of the Coaching program will be given in full, less a $75 administrative fee.
• All unused sessions expire 12 months after initial payment. Unused Coaching sessions may be transferable provided the new Client is ready and willing to actively participate in the Coaching program.